Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Monsters Vs Aliens Review

I wanted to watch this movie after the reviews of its first week and after the huge money it raked at the box office.
I caught it a couple of days back and I must say it kept up to all the talk about it.
I saw it on IMAX 3D and as most people say I too feel it has revolutionized Movie watching. The 3 D effects have set benchmarks for forthcoming 3D movies.
I had seen Coraline also on 3D a couple of weeks back.But I would say Monster vs aliens has 3D effects not seen before in any movie.
The story is extremely engrossing and very new.The characters are expressive and very unique.
It is a must watch for all movie buffs but make sure you catch it on 3D . An IMAX screen added to the 3D will make it a terrific experience.You will surely feel you got your worth back!

No comments: