Monday, April 27, 2009

Little Zizou movie review

Little Zizou

I just happened to watch this movie screening.
Well I expected more of a Mira Nair movie.It is an average film with really good acting but the story is a real setback.
  There is hardly any substance in the script.It's about two Parsi families with a kind of rivalry between the Head of the Families(The men). Zizou the son of a so called Parsi fanatic, is supposed to be the central character with the movie named after him.But the story just goes on different directions and becomes extremely predicatable.
   John Abraham was really not needed for the 30 second role! 
I would say the actors have really acted well but they have been wasted in the script.
  At times the movie just becomes so slow by bringing Zizou's grandmother into picture and showing her parody.
   All in all a waste of really good actors especially all the kids.I got to watch this movie for free but trust me I would be really upset if I had paid for it.

3 comments:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

Hi Aditi,

Let me c this and comment

maimai said...

don't think you understood this film but that's ok. not everyone can understand everything....don't think you should give up your day job either.